Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

First, I'm going to post my photographer's LOVELY "Merry Christmas" picture of herself as my gift to you! (SHE is frighteningly precious!!)

Elle Kirshner:


And second, I just want to say a thing or two about mesh. I've really been digging back through the blogs for cute mesh stuff I want to go try on. I think for a long time, I resisted because I was worried I would actually like it... and I knew people weren't updating their viewers. Well, now I'm no longer concerned. If I look like I'm wearing luggage or a donut to them, they're the ones missing out!

If you're reading this and you haven't updated to a mesh viewer, you really need to. Phoenix, Firestorm, and the regular viewer all have mesh enabled. Please do yourself a favor and update. Maitreya upped the anty (yet again), and there is only more brilliance to come, I am convinced of it! I'm just looking out for YOU, dearest reader! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment