Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR... and other stuff!

The official Happy New Year photo... autographed copies on Marketplace! (not really, for those of you who just blinked at your screen)


Queen Elle is in a 50L Friday (RIP!) dress she picked up from Tres Blah. Princess Laryn is in the Sequin Scoop Dress by League. I loooove them both!

And now for more!

Speaking of 50L Friday, Kyoot always had some precious stuff, including this awesome sweater! I liked it so much, I picked up two... yeah, I was THAT girl. Also, I couldn't survive a winter (I've had them since Dec 2009, I believe) without these Kookie boots. Love them!



Kyoot stuff:
Skin: Filthy - Jasmine
Hair: Truth - Clara
Top: Kyoot - Simple Cozy Sweater
Pants: Kyoot - Zipper Cords
Belt: Mandala - Kookai Belt
Shoes: Kookie - Pomski Boots

Oh, wait, there's more!! (You're welcome!) Did someone say badass?

Another gem I've had in my inventory for quite some time is this awesome leather jacket from Grasp. I have tried on other leather jackets, but this one, in my opinion, kinda tops them all when you're looking to be a badass.


The outfit:
Skin: Filthy - Jasmine
Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Glam Lipstick (comes with Elly skin)
Hair: Magika - Distracted
Dress: Sticky Fingers - My Black Sweater Dress
Jacket: Grasp - Black Leather Jacket
Belt: L&B - Death Skull Belt
Socks: League - Thermal Long Socks
Boots: Kookie - Armarda Boots

Hope your last night of 2011 was awesome, and I hope the start of your 2012 is more-so. UPDATE YOUR VIEWER!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment