Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Catwa & Kookie!

While browsing through my usual list of respected blogs, I stumbled across this hair. I have a few Catwa 'dos, and I like them well enough, but for some reason, I don't check the store as often as I probably should. But this hair, well, Look how adorable it is!! For shame on me if I'd missed it!


I love the swirl in front!

Now let's talk shoes. Technically, I probably don't need more. I probably have enough shoes in my inventory to find something for any outfit I already have or don't realize I'm going to purchase. Boots, heels, tennis shoes, sandals.. you name it. But, you know, who cares? LOOK AT THESE CUTIES! Little ankle boots with a chunky heel from Kookie. So worth checking out. Only 500L per pair, too. Quality at a reasonable price. Can life get better? I submit that it canNOT. (Hmm, I may have stolen those last two sentences from a comedian!)


Top to Bottom:
Skin: Filthy - Laika
Hair: Catwa - Amylee
Top: Boom - Boyfriends Tee
Bottom: League - Thermal Skirt
Socks: League - Thermal Long Socks
Shoes: Kookie - Dirty Muse
Earrings: Mandala - Senjyu Earrings

See you next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment