Friday, January 13, 2012

More Maitreya Mesh:

Oh, I have no doubt this blog will be full of Maitreya mesh in time. Don't get me wrong, there are some good mesh products out there that aren't Maitreya, and I will feature them, too. Celoe (Lelutka/mon tissu) set the bar by presenting beautiful mesh, and (in MY opinion), Maitreya raised it. I present you with the beautiful Athena sweater, and the Radical Boots! Both mesh, both amazing.



Maitreya Mesh:
Skin: Filthy - Laika
Hair: Truth - Velvet (CUTE HAIR ALERT!!!)
Top: Maitreya - Athena Sweater (mesh!)
Pants: mon tissu - Lou Lou Jeans
Shoes: Maitreya - Radical Boots (mesh!)
Earrings: Magic Nook - Baroque Earrings


I have to give props where they are due, and I know I blog Maitreya often, but they have a commitment to quality that I respect very much. They are certainly not the only ones. I could rattle off lots of designers who I believe foot the same bill... and on this blog, I have. See you guys again soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment