Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's the Gospel Truth...

Let's face it, ladies. We all know that Gospel Voom has some seriously serious awesome shoes. When I first saw THESE.. I had to have them. When I got around to fitting them to my avi, and it took very little effort so I was very pleased, I knew exactly why. I think they're awesome! Socks are color change and the boots can be worn loose or fitted. In this pic, I have them fitted. Soooo precious!

And THEN... look at the gift Truth gave us! One of two new 'dos released by Truth Hawks this past weekend. Oh, I got them both. I'll blog the other soon! This one is Andrea, and she makes me feel oh-so-pretty!


Preach it, sister:
Skin: Filthy - Laika
Hair: Truth - Andrea
Top: Echo - Sweater Green with Stripes
Pants: mon tissu - Lou Lou Jeans
Shoes: GOS - Aviator Boots
Earrings: Magic Nook - Vintage DJ Earrings

Also, I got these earrings at The Dressing Room, and they have been one of my favorites since I purchased them. Little records dangling from my ears! *squee*! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment