Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm a dork.. I know, I know!

And this post is just another example! I saw the new Redgrave skin and I just *had* to try it. I headed over and picked up the demo, knowing full well that if I liked it, too bad because it's clearly a skin for brunettes, and while I have been brunette from time to time, I think I prefer blonde me. (I digress...) I tried it on, and that's where my problems began. I didn't just like this skin. I LOVED it! I just knew with a tweak here and there, it would be perfect on me! -So I carted out my alt and SHE got the star treatment for the new Redgrave: Bella skin. I am not exaggerating when I say I am obsessed with this skin. Check it out for yourself:


It's a much more intense look than my usual, but I find it stunning.

What You Can See:
Skin: REDGRAVE - BELLA <3 <3 <3
Hair: Truth - Tammy
Top: Kyoot - Chained Thread Top

No comments:

Post a Comment