Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ohhi!

I'm light on blog pics this week, and it's my fault. I spent all of last week falling in love with my alt in her Bella skin. This week, though, I have been a shopping fiend.

I AM going to show off a look today, though. In honor of mesh, and all that is good about it, I am featuring a piece that no mesh lover should be without. The Celoe Lolong trousers! Personally, when I tried these on, I began to realize just how good mesh could be. A nice, straight line trouser that moves with the body. Just beautiful!


The Details:
Skin: Filthy - Jasmine
Hair: Truth - Delia
Shirt: Coco - Bowshirt (I was told this was an obnoxious shirt by someone near and dear, but I love it, so suck it!!)
Pants: Celoe - Lolong Trousers
Belt: Mandala - Saicho belt
Shoes: GField - Alex (Love, love, love these! Simple, awesome, and cheap!)


I find myself covered in mesh this week... and pink. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment