Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Funnies...

I've been a quiet girl this week. Sorry! And I don't have a fashion post today, really. Well, sorta... but not really. I wanted to share an experience!

Last week, Mr. O and I decided we were going to go check out a club we had rarely been to. He likes it when I people watch because I don't hold my opinions back when it's just the two of us talking, and it usually makes him laugh. We ended up at Gol.. or Element.. or whatever the name of that club is. When we got there, we realized that for all the people this place had in there, almost no one was dancing. What's a couple in need of entertainment supposed to do with that? Well, naturally, we dug out the silliest dances we had in our inventory (and they were pretty ridiculous), and proceeded to make a spectacle of ourselves.

We laughed ourselves to tears and decided to come prepared this week. We went to my favorite dance place, MyAnimations (they have superior dance anims!), and found some of the most ridiculous dances we could. We pulled from the Robotic, Kids, and Country categories, slapped them in a chim and headed back to... whatever the name the club goes by. Here's just a small sample of our dorkiness:




Aren't we cute?! I was absolutely turned off by the gesture-spamming of our host, though. Even if I liked club music, it would be difficult for me to stay somewhere with a host that has this to say within the first 2 minutes of my arrival:

[13:57] Element Host: ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
[13:57] Element Host: ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
[13:57] Element Host: ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
[13:57] Element Host: ╰⁀❘‿ ♩♪♫♬ AAAOOOUUUW !!! ♩♪♫♬ ⁀❘‿╮
[13:57] Element Host: ╰⁀❘‿ ♩♪♫♬ AAAOOOUUUW !!! ♩♪♫♬ ⁀❘‿╮
[13:58] Element Host: H▌H▌H▌HOOOOhooooooooo !▌✯▌✯▌✯
[13:58] Element Host: H▌H▌H▌HOOOOhooooooooo !▌✯▌✯▌✯
13:58] Element Host: WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[13:59] Element HOST shouts: THANK YOU DJ ANDEE FOR THIS GREAT SET AND A BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL ELEMENTS FOR PARTYING WITH US - DJ ---- WILL BE YOUR DJ FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS WITH HIS SEXY HOST ---- - HAVE FUN ❤ ☺ ♥
[13:59] Element Host: ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
[13:59] Element Host: ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
[13:59] Element Host: ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

Gesturbator! I would say she just did this because the shift was ending, but she was the host the week before when we were there, and it was just like that through almost the entire set. Eesh!

As it turns out, though, it's a great place to avi-watch. -And a majority of them were well dress, well done avis!

There's been buzz on a couple of my favorite blogs about "derp face" avis. I caught a couple:


Don't get me wrong... these girls have beautiful skins and well-done avis, but why's a girl gotta frown all the time, yo?

There's ALSO been buzz about the "invisible pony rider" avi. Well, this girl's ridden a few, I'd say:


Is bow-leg the new black?

ANYWAY, I just wanted to be a little dorky in this post. I do have a Second Life outside shopping... barely, but I do!! I'll have more to post later this week. Talk again soon! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I had such a Blast Angel. I say we need to get our dance crew a name and take our hot steppin asses to all the popular clubs and give your fans an update. Either way I was have a blast with you. Kisses love you.

    ReplyDelete