Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello, Pretty!

Hi there! Last night, I stumbled back to the Festival of Sin (on through March 3rd!). My first time there, I was mostly just looking. Last night, I bought a few things. I couldn't wait to show you at least one of the things, though. I found a new-to-me skin place! I KNOW! I'm under no misconception that I know all skin designers by any means, but I feel I have a pretty good handle on them. This is from a shop called "Felony". When I walked in, I was immediately intrigued. These were very pretty! I snagged the demo of two skins and when I tried this one on, my reaction was, "Oh, wow!". It took my avatar and managed to make her look a little exotic. I can't say I'll wear it all the time, but I am really glad I found this skin. Meet Shiloh by Felony:


Check out her main shop! Felony

Also, the hair I'm wearing is new mesh from Lelutka called "Oops"!

Hope you guys have a good Monday! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment