Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Couple of Things...

Hiii, guys! I really wanted to share one of these with you last week, but I ran out of time... OR I was just lazy. Either, really. Anyway, my favorite new skin is Briar by [Aura] . I really think this skin suites just about anyone. Elle and I have very different faces, but it looked just as fabulous on her as it did me. Check it out:


Also, Pink Fuel is set to release the Alex skin soon. Right now, she has a preview in her store for just 99L. I'll difinitely try it when the full line comes out, but I'm not sure if I like it better than the Briar on ME.


I love, love, love new skins. I can't even tell you how many I have. I used to (long ago) wear just one or two from the same line. I felt like I couldn't change skins because then I was changing my "look". But change is good! Especially if it's for the better. ;) I hope you go check out these two! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment