Monday, February 6, 2012

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

Ok, I don't think this comes as a surprise to anyone, but let me just state it right here, right now: SL feet leave so much to be desired. In light of this, we are constantly in search of pretty things to put on them! I bring to your attention (if they hadn't caught it already) GField! I'm highlighting a few of Cerberus Noel's awesome shoe basics, but she has a lot more to offer than what I'm showing off. What's the best part of her quality shoes? The prices. Check them out:



**With these, you have the option to turn the flower off!!**



Sorry about the "iffy" pics again. I am attempting creativity... it doesn't always work. (I'm giggling at them, but hell, I'm still posting them!!)Don't judge these remarkable shoes simply by my questionable photos! Go try them on! They're really awesome. XOXO

PS- Yeah, I'm working on my blog Header. Sorry it's so big at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment