Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cozy

I've noticed a lot of designers have come out with either sweatpants or lounge pants. I kinda like it. It may sound silly, but there are days I just want my avi to let her hair down in a way. I have a couple pair of these pants in my inventory, but decided to focus on a pair from Izzie's. Possibly because they're the most recent ones I purchased and I'm lazy.

Just because mesh is the new awesome, I don't want you to think I've forgotten the oldies-but-goodies. I fell into my inventory and pulled out this hair I got over two years ago... as well as this cardigan. These flats are still some of the best on the grid, and they're pretty "old", as well. Here's the look:


The Credits:
Skin: Aura - Briar
Hair: fri.day - Tatum
Tank: Izzie's - Peace Top
Cardigan: fri.day - Varsity.Cardi
Pants: Izzie's - Sweat Pants
Shoes: Ingenue - Audrei
Earrings: EarthStones - Lia Crystal Earrings
Necklace: EarthStones - Lia Crystal Necklace

Yay for comfort! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment