Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just a Quickie!


I was recently being taunted about how much I can't live without mesh now that I've understood its purpose in my SLife... because I couldn't stand it when it first came out.

It's true!! I was determined to be the hold-out! Clinging to my primmy ways! And while it's also true that there are some items I think don't necessarily NEED to be mesh... that will not stop me from trying them!

As I said, I spent this week shopping like a crazy woman! And it was really all about MESH! ColdLogic opened, and I even went back to other places (Celoe, Maitreya) to get a couple more things. I was out of control, to be honest.

ANNNNDDDD... I succumbed to the pressure and tried the new Aura skin, called Briar. I was so hoping I would hate it. I was not that lucky. I LOVE IT!!! So so pretty. If you haven't gotten over to try it, you really should. It's exceptional, and Tyr Rozenblum really raised the bar from her Grixdale skins with this one (NOT that those were bad, this is just better!). Absolutely awesome. I'll feature it soon!

My photographer and I spent the weekend working on another project, so I am just posting a random pic I took at my own home as I wrote this. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment