Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oops, I made a Mesh!

Get it?! I'm so clever! Except I didn't MAKE this mesh... I'm just wearing it. Whatever.

ANYWAY! I am wearing mesh in this outfit! Can you spot it without looking at the credits? Here, look at the full outfit:


If you said pants, you're totally... WRONG! Ok, now I'm just being obnoxious. It's MAH HAIR! I skipped over to Wasabi Pills and picked up a few demos of their mesh hair. Only a couple really worked on me, but I loved the starkness of this style. I don't really have anything like it, believe it or not. Mesh hair is... OK. I have to admit, I probably wouldn't choose it over Truth 99.999999% of the time. But it was something different and fun! Here's a close-up:


Making Meshes:
Skin: Filthy - Laika
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sebastianne (Mesh!)
Top: COCO - White Tank Top
Pants: League - Zipped Leather Pants (omgah, <3 )
Belt: L&B - Death Skull Belt
Shoes: MStyle - Alah Wedges

Hey, guys! Truth District is having a sale! So is Ricielli! Go go NOW! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment