Thursday, January 12, 2012

Black on Black

This one is mostly about the hair. Lots of bloggers have featured it lately, and I am just one more added to the list. It's Truth. Of course. It comes with and without bangs, and the big, messy bun on top reminds me of a "sock bun". (Elle knows what I mean!!) Also, I reeeeeally like this one.


What is it:
Skin: Filthy - Laika (new on me!) <3
Hair: Truth - Leesa (so in love with this!)
Tank: mon tissu - Joli Beaded Tunic
Pants: Ison - Leather Leggings
Shoes: BAX - Black Leather Boots
Earrings: Mandala - Luck
Tattoo: Chelle - Songstress

Also, has anyone else noticed the influx of leather pants from designers lately? I got three pair in one night because I couldn't decide which I liked better. (I'm a fashion glutton, what can I say?!) In the pic above, I'm featuring the ISON leather leggings, which I think are absolutely gorgeous. If you've never stepped into ISON, please do yourself a favor and go right NOW.

And... I admit my avatar used to wear way more tattoos than I do now. I like them, for the most part... I'm just WAY lazy about adding them to outfits. Except for the subtle gem I'm wearing across my collarbone up there. I love that one. Thank you, Chelle! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment