Thursday, May 3, 2012

Izzie's Cuteness!

Hiiii! So, I headed over to one of my favorite stores in SL, Izzie's. I can always find something cute there. And, sure enough, I did! Cut off shorts and a precious striped tank! This tank reminds me of something I wore as a kid.. but, you know, without the boobs.

Also, if you're looking for a good price on a pretty skin, Izzie's should be on your list. She offers fatpacks for 990L! I could buy FIVE packs of her skins for the price of one of some of the others I wear! And they're very pretty. The price makes up for any minor flaws I saw.

Here's my whole Izzie's look!


Wearing:
Hair: [e] - Over
Skin: Izzie's - Bonita
Tank: Izzie's - Striped Summer Top
Shorts: Izzie's - Ripped Denim Shorts

Have I caught your attention, yet? I hope so. Izzie's is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment