Friday, April 20, 2012

Kawaii Fair!

There's fun and cute shopping to be had at the Kawaii Fair, going on right now! I love the build:

Kawaii 1:
Hair: [e] - Daffodil (mesh!)
Skin: Glam Affair - Leah
Dress: Mayden Couture - Mimi (Kawaii Fair! Mesh!)
Shoes: Nardcotix - Gator Peep Toe
Earrings: Mandala - Senjyu Tokyo Neon
Pose: LAP - Barbie12

Kawaii 2:
Hair: !lamb. - Sweet Jane (mesh!)
Skin: Glam Affair - Leah
Top: AstonisHD - Tuff Cupcake (Kawaii Fair!)
Skirt: AstonisHD - Jean Skirt (Kawaii Fair!)
Shoes: *GF* - Alex
Pose: LAP - SA - Are You Sure

To be honest, there were a lot of fun goodies to pick up. I found myself wondering if I am entirely cheap, or if 200L for a kitschy necklace was too much. This was a necklace I could see myself throwing on once, maybe twice... I don't know, maybe I'm just a jaded blogger sometimes. But I know I'm not cheap. I spend a lot to support the designers of SL. *shrugs* Either way, go check out Kawaii Fair. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment