Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BUY ALL THE PANTS!

There is a FANTASTIC new release at The Sea Hole! I've always loved what Drinkinstein Sorbet comes out with, but these pants really impressed me. I love the texture, and the fit is so pretty! There are several colors available and I can not urge you enough to go check them out!!!


As a side note, I always respect designers who are able to take suggestions with grace. There was an issue with the alpha layer that came with the demo when I first grabbed it. I loved the pants so very much that I dropped a notecard on Drinkinstein and asked if she would consider fixing it. She was extremely gracious, and as it turned out, didn't realize she hadn't put one of the alphas in that she had intended. She was so friendly and understood my intention was not to criticize. In fact, it was completely selfish because I wanted those pants, damnit! ;) Thanks for being SO awesome!

Ok, now I want to point out the awesomeness that I discovered via another blogger! Ohmaiblog had this eyeliner on display a few days ago (here!) . I loved the look of it and followed the link to Marketplace and bought this pack of eyeliners by Soapherian, and they're totes awesome! I liked it SO much, I decided to buy a pack for a friend, too! Get it now!


Details!:
Hair: Lelutka - Toni
Skin: Glam Affair - Leah
Top: Boom - Cashmere Sweater
Pants: Sea Hole - Silk Dupioni Beachcombers
Shoes: Maitreya - Flip Flops
Eyeliner: Soapherian - Ultra Eyeliner


Two assignments! Go to The Sea Hole and get pants! Follow the link to Marketplace and get that fabulous eyeliner pack! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment