Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Monday After!

...Easter, of course! I hope your sugar hangovers are sweet (heh) to you!

I have something to share for those of you who are super-frustrated with your prim lashes! I picked up the Filthy group gift for April and found these fantastic tattoo layer lashes in it!! I had seen them on a friend who has unusually shaped eyes (more round than almond-shaped), and they looked so good. She didn't have to try to fit them because they fit right away! I don't generally have a huge problem fitting lashes, but really wanted to share these because a.) They look pretty damn good, and b.) It's another fun option for us! If you're not a member of the Filthy group, it is 250L to join, but there are many perks... such as a 50% discount the first weekend a new skin is released.

A close up on the eyes:


And the whole face with the tattoo layer lashes:


So give yourself a gift and go check out Filthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment