Friday, April 6, 2012

My Talented Friends!

Forgive my indulgent post today, guys, but seriously, sometimes you just gotta point out awesomeness!!

You all know I have an extremely talented friend in my BFF, Elle Kirshner. She designs furniture in her shop, Second Spaces. She also has a pose shop called Pulling Strings. She started her own look of the day posts on flickr, and she has a ever-so-slightly read (ha!) blog about home stuff in SL. She's done pics for me on this blog, as well, and I suppose I realized recently that I never gave her the enormous props she deserves for all the hard work she puts into making our second lives prettier! Check out her awesome shops/blog/flickr, please! Kthx!

THAT being said, I also want to plant a little focus on my friend, Vlad Sharktooth, who is a master with photoshop! He wasn't in SL for a little while, and the first night he actually came around while I was around, I demanded he take my picture! And because he knew I would not shut up until he did, he told me to put on something pretty and he'd indulge me. We did two. One I have linked above, as well as used it for my header... and the other he has yet to finish. He will be taking paid clients as soon as he gets a few things sorted, and finishes the free stuff for his greedy friends! But here is his flickr, and you need to check his stuff out!!


This pic was taken on the Mayfair sim! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment