Friday, March 23, 2012

Conspiracy!

I have decided that there must truly be a conspiracy amongst the skin designers in SL to rob me of my lindens. *hangs her head in shame* Over the past two weeks, I have bought THREE new skins. Fatpacks. And I love each one of them. Two from Dutch Touch, and one from Glam Affair. I've told you about the Dutch Touch skins, Puk and Esmee, and the Glam Affair skin is all over the blogs right now. It's called Leah. I will feature a photo of me in it very soon. It's so gorgeous.

I'm offering a very fun look today that I totes took from another blog I read! I often pull looks from other blogs, but I don't blog them myself. However, as my focus was on this skin and the skin looks so cute here, I couldn't resist. Check her post out for more adorability! (It's a word, I spelled it!)


Credits:
Hair: Exile - Bring it On
Skin: Dutch Touch - Puk
Earrings: Erratic - Hoop Earrings
Top: Erratic - Melanie Striped Turtleneck
Shorts: Erratic - Jamie Sporty Shorts
Socks: Erratic - Striped Socks
Shoes: Neurolab Inc - Mesh ShoKs
Pose: Umm... I'm a bad, bad blogger and forgot to note it, and now I can't remember. I'm sorry!!!

So, anyway.. here's another look at the Puk skin. Leah to come! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment