Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maitreya + Truth

That's like saying "peanut butter and chocolate" to me. It's such a yummy combination! This weekend, Maitreya released some basics that I am soomgahsuperexcited about! Jeans, boots, leggings, and my personal favorite has to be the mesh skirts available in tons of colors and three lengths! Below the knee, above the knee, and mini. Yeah, I can see myself needing several of these...

And now to Truth. Mr. Hawks treated us to 3 releases this week. Two are mesh, and one is not. All are very cute. I'm featuring the Savina here.


This Stuff:
Hair: Truth - Savina (new!)
Skin: Glam Affair - Leah
Top: Decoy - Manzano
Skirt: Maitreya - Mesh Pencil Skirt Lth2 (new!)
Shoes: GField - Alex
Pose: LAP - BG1 - Barbie10

Ok, so I've linked you to Truth's Truth District store, because he puts his new stuff there, too, and it's usually way less crowded than the big store. If you want to check all his stuff, though, just go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment