Monday, March 19, 2012

Insomnia Post!

Hi! It's 3:30am 'round here and I can't sleep, so what better way to spend my time than showing something off to you guys?! I. Am. In. Love. Yes, to be fair, it is another new skin. I know you guys are never suprised when I say that, but I really mean it this time! (What a total skin whore I am, I know!) I have a pic of the full outfit, then a close-up on the face. You know... faceshot.. moneyshot? Did I mention I am way tired? Eh. I chose a random location (ok, not that random... it's on Elle's extra sim she uses to build and blog!) and just snapped a pic for you! So forgive the background.


Ohhi, Pretty:
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kumi
Skin: Dutch Touch - Puk (Preview pack for VIPs!)
Top: {mon tissu} Lycia Tank
Shorts: League - Booty Shorts
Shoes: Maitreya - Flip Flops (I have been wearing the hell out of the flip flops lately!)
Pose: Pulling Strings - Casual Chick 6

Let me chat a bit about this skin. It's called Puk by Dutch Touch. I don't have an LM to give you yet.. maybe in a previous post. I was too tired to go grab it. LAZY BLOGGER ALERT! Puk is, at the moment, only available for Dutch Touch VIPs. It's 250L to join, but I have used it on two of their gorgeous new skins in the past week, so it's been well worth it. This skin changes my look, but I really, really like it.


JUST LOOK AT IT!!!! GAH! Elle is working up an even better, more detailed close-up of it, but I wanted to share! Ok, I'm going to go pass out in bed now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment