Sunday, March 11, 2012

Damnit.

I think all skin designers are conspiring. Yes, they've all decided that NOW is the time to release awesome skins that Laryn can't possibly choose between and has to BUY ALL THE SKINS! Here's a peek of the Esmee skin by Dutch Touch. Just beautiful!


I'm wearing it in the Peach tone, which is the only tone offered at a discount to the VIPS (250L to join the group), and just happened to look the best on me.

Also, have you checked out the Whore Couture Fair? There are lots of tiny things for a girl to wear! It is fun to look around and there are a lot of designers involved, so check it out! Here's a pic of one of the dresses I bought from Rock Me Amadeus (RMA), but really, it's just me showing my noob skills in Photoshop.


This also shows off the new Truth hair, Lykie. It's mesh and very pretty!

Skin: Dutch Touch - Esmee (NEW!)
Hair: Truth - Lykie
Dress: RMA - Knit White Dress (Whore Couture)
Shoes: SLink - LuLu Stilettos
Pose: Pulling Strings - Sassy Chick 2

No comments:

Post a Comment