Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Daisy Chain!

Ok, so not really a daisy chain, per se. Though it is fitting when I'm blogging about Elle Kirshner. She's my girl sweetie!

I was recently the lucky recipient of a free pose gift in SL. As much as I'd like to say "look at ME, I'm so special!", it can be yours, too. Pulling Strings, the pose shop of Elle Kirshner, recently passed along this absolutely precious set of poses free to her group members. Join now (it can be accessed via my profile!) and collect yours from the past notices. Do it now.. I'll wait.

Three of the 5 poses included in the gift (and yes, she provides the daisy!):


She also released two other awesome pose sets this week... but for these, I will use her awesome vendor pics. She loves me, so it's ok!



"Free Falling" and "Loves me, loves me not" can be picked up at Pulling Strings and/or on The Marketplace. You know you want them!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete