Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday's Feature: Elymode

I'm sorry I was away so long, but I have a few things lined up for you this week.. and I'm excited about them!

For starters: Elymode has come up with the Vita line that allows us to mix and match several colors. The outfit includes a plunging neckline top, a mini skirt, and a beautiful cinch. I've shown you a couple of possibilities in these pictures. It's really a must-have item to round out your mid-summer wardrobe, and it's sexy to boot!


Mix and Match with Elymode:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Claire
Hair: Truth - Amelie
Top: Elymode - Vita Almost Open Top (Coral)
Cinch: Elymode - Vita Cinch (Olive)
Skirt: Elymode - Vita Mini Skirt (Coral)
Earrings: Mandala - Tokyo Neon (Limited)

Go pick yours out.. like.. right now! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment