Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hot Saturday Fun!

Update!!

I haven't been super-inspired by anything the past couple of days EXCEPT: Hair Fair opened today! If you want to try before you buy, just join the Hair Fair Demo group. You can access it through my profile if you need to. I have it listed. (Laryn Teardrop) You can go into "Notices" and snag the demos of the hair you want to try. So far, I've been most impressed by the Magika and Elikatira [e], but Lelutka has some nice stuff, too. I am still trying the demos on, so we'll see how many $L I can keep in my pocket. My bet is not many...

ALSO!!!



Truth District is open. Truth Hawks, our beloved hair designer, has opened a sim chock full of awesome designers. Here's a list, in case you haven't seen it:

AddiCt
Curio
DCNY
Ducknipple
Earthstones
Erratic
Glitterati
GOS
Grixdale
INDI Designs
Je Suis
League
Leezu!
MiaMai
MichaMi
Miel
Mudhoney
Nardcotix
NSD
PXL
The Sea Hole
Trompe Loeil Prefabs
Truth Hair
Whippet & Buck

I have a feeling I will be inspired by some of the group gifts I can get there... but getting there seems to be half the battle! Hoping to have a super-awesome update for you by tomorrow afternoon or so!

Happy Shopping! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment