Saturday, July 16, 2011

Spotlight on: Elate!

Seeking precious little dresses? Seek out Elate! My first Elate purchase was the Felicity dress (Seen below in Ice). Let me make something clear.. unless it's jeans, maybe shoes, I *rarely* buy anything more than once. I am not "that girl" who has the same dress in 5 colors. The Felicity dress? I have it in 3. Yes, I love its fun, frilly sexiness THAT much!

As for the Eve dress... I kept eyeing it every time I'd go to Elate. It's different than what you see everywhere else and I was worried about how it would look ON me. However, as you can tell, it fits just fine, and the design lines up very well.


Felicity:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Claire
Hair: Head Mistress - Sex Symbol
Dress: Elate! - Felicity
Shoes: Maitreya - Allegre

Eve:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Claire
Hair: Truth - Kalista
Dress: Elate! - Eve
Shoes: BAX- Prestige Boots

So, give Elate a look or 5... it's totally worth it! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment