Sunday, July 10, 2011

Spotlight on: Jeans!

Everyone has their favorite designers for jeans. I thought I would point out a couple of mine! This isn't my last word on the subject, as I have a lot of favorites, but I had to start somewhere and I began by showing some off for boys and girls... because I bribed Oded to help. :D

I'm starting with League. Nena Janus does an awesome job with jeans. Her Ripped '78s are awesomely textured, and she also offers this particular line in a male version. Oded and I are showing these off in black, but there are other colors available.


Did you know that most jeans work for both male and female? Perhaps you did, but it's something *I* never thought about until recently. This next pair being shown is one of my *absolute* favorites. They're the [mon tissu] Lou Lou jeans. The shade being shown here is "Used", and honestly, these jeans are truly some of the best I've found in SL. AND.. they work for ME and Oded! :)


... Oded was cranky that I had him wearing "girl jeans"... but they don't look half bad, I'd say!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment