Thursday, August 11, 2011

Laqroki Skins

I have a confession... I've never been a huge fan of LAQ skins. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them, they're beautiful. However, from my experience, I feel like they make my avatar look like every other avatar out there. If someone has a mediocre shape, I would send them to LAQ because the skin would probably improve that without the person having to worry about their shape (for the most part). This is a skin that's very good at hiding imperfections.

All that being said... LAQ has branched out a lot lately, and become an even greater force to be reckoned with. I absolutley concede that the skins have gotten more original and more beautiful lately. One of the newer releases is this Jennie2 skin... and I am in love with it. It makes me look like "me", and I think the lipstick colors are unbeatable.

It's important to note you get 5 lipstick options (shown below) with bare eyes that you can put your own tattoo layers on for only 990 $L. That's a steal!! I have left the skin untouched for now, but perhaps I'll spice it up a bit in the fututre for you to see the possibilities.


Sooo, I have to encourage you guys to go check out the new stuff available at LAQ. See you again soon, I promise!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment