Monday, August 15, 2011

Can you say YUM?

Ok, so remember when I was saying that I wasn't a huge Laqroki fan for quite a while? Well, consider me reformed. I posted Jennie 2, which I love on my avatar. I have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear it, too.

When I posted that, they had a newer skin out that I was kind of avoiding because I could tell it wasn't going to make me look like "me". And I was right. It didn't. However!!! I fell in love with it.

Meet Alva. Isn't she pretty?


For this skin, I dusted off my "alt". Poor girl.. don't judge too harshly because she never gets out. I just think the entire skin is so amazing, I had to show it to you guys. As with the Jennie 2, the basic pack for the Alva skin is only 990L, which gives you 5 different lipsticks and bare eyes so you can add your own look to it.

Go check it out, because it might be just the change you're looking for. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment