Monday, August 22, 2011

Leezu Love

My first encounter with clothing other than jeans, t-shirts, and really slutty little dresses was Leezu. I was fascinated by the creativity I saw in her clothing... and that fascination carries on today from about 2.5 years ago. I have MANY items designed by Leezu Baxter... this is simply the latest I've purchased, and I think it's adorable:


Leezu:
Skin: LAQ - Jennie 2
Makeup: Tuli - Eyeliner 2; Chelle - All Nighter (eyeliner); Pink Fuel - Elly Juicy Gloss (Natural
Hair: [e] - Breathe
Top: Leezu - Nadja Halter Top (comes with a bottom prim, but I'm not wearing it)
Skirt: Leezu - Nadja StreetBallerina Skirt

Oh! And... I'm on the Firestorm Viewer, which makes toying with makeup (tattoo) layers a lot of fun! You can wear layers to create the look you want, which thrills me. I'm still toying with it, but I'll probably blog a fun look soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment