Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Working out with Airflow

Ohhi there! I am a fan of the shop formerly known as "Argrace"... it's now Airflow. I realized last night I hadn't checked in there in a while. So, being the curious shopping whore that I am, I went over to check it out! I found the staples they always have (most of which I own!), but more importantly, I found my new SL workout suit! A perfect fit, the pants and top come in long and short (I'm wearing the short.) And hey! It's something with numbers on it in SL that doesn't read "69". -Not that there's anything wrong with that number, but not everything has to be an innuendo, amirite?


Working it out:
Skin: LAQ - Jennie 2
Hair: Magika - Andarial
Outfit: Airflow - Work Out (yes, really! Don't question me!)
Shoes: Detour - Jaywalker Sneakers
POSE: Pulling Strings - Feel the Burn (Crunch!)

So.. yeah, Airflow has a lot of good quality staples for the casual SL wardrobe. Check them out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment