Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SALE SALE SALE @ Coco Designs!

Cocoro Lemon of Coco Designs is having a sale. A big one! Scoot your sexy pixilated butts down to her shop. I'm *pretty* sure you won't be disappointed! Here's a preview of what you can have, too:


Coco 1:
Shirt: Coco - Bow Shirt
Skirt: Coco - Denim Ruffle Skirt


Coco 2:
Jacket: Coco - Bomber Jacket
Tank: Coco - Tank top (yes, that's really what it's called at the shop)


Coco 3:
Shrug: Coco - Sheered Mink Shrug
Tank: Coco - Tank top
Jeans: Zaara - Distressed Jeans (I haven't given them their own blog, but I am addicted to these jeans!!)

In all pics, I'm wearing my Jennie 2 skin by LAQ and [e] hair "Breathe". I am likely to go back and get more at Coco because I was really impressed by the sale prices on most things, and her stuff is very well designed! Happy shopping! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment