Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lelutka + Malt = Love

Hi there! I have to tell you guys something... I have a new love and her name is Brigitte. (It's my hairdo!) ISN'T SHE FABULOUS?! Lelutka just released several new styles, but I have to admit this is the one that caught my eye the fastest. I wasn't sure if it was going to look ridiculous or completely awesome. I'm so glad it fell into the second category. The top part alone makes for a beautiful style, and the bottom detachable pony completes the look.

ALSO.. Malt released the full line of this dress, called "Ready to Mingle". There are many colors to choose from. If you follow the Chic: Fashionably Late event (and you should), you've seen the dress I have, which she still conveniently has on sale for 100L. If you like the other colors, it's 250. Not too bad for an awesome dress like this one. Awesomely precious!!

Here! Lookit my new stuff!


Mmm, Malt:
Skin: LAQ - Jennie2
Makeup: Kyoot - Cateye 1 - Earth Pack
Hair: Lelutka - Brigitte
Dress: Malt - Ready to Mingle
Shoes: Maitreya - Ixkin

Sorry for the "artsy" second pic, I totally could not resist. I have more to share with you, but it will wait until tomorrow! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment