Thursday, August 18, 2011

There are simply no words...

I'm about to be a bitch. But really, there is no excuse for this. She has been in SL for over 2 years. I found this hot mess while shopping:


I think she fancies herself a "glamazon", as she's very tall and skinny. Also, see her hat? Oh, wait.. that's not a hat, it's her hair. Yep, not a hat. The dress would have been alright if she had a little more to fill it out, and the shoes weren't terrible, either.

What you can't see? It was her AO that first caught my attention. It seemed to be a "model" AO. However, it would run her through a few poses, then snap her back into the original position.. there was no flow to it. Decent AOs aren't necessarily expensive anymore. (For instance: Visit Vista for a decent, cheap AO)

Girlfriend also had prim nails on that didn't fit... they just hovered above her fingers. EDIT, people!!! EDIT!! It's your friend!!

I'm not a mean spirited person, but I really had a *facepalm* moment when I saw this girl. If she had been a noob, I would have shut my trap... but again, her avi is over two years old! Also, I just wanted to thank my stars that I have the friends I have... who would never allow me to walk around looking like this. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment