Sunday, June 12, 2011

*Boom* Shorts!

First, please allow me to apologize for my novice photo skills. I am working on them, and I intend for them to be much better soon. ;)

Second, omgah, I love these shorts! I'm not generally a fan of the hoochie, but my inner hoochie was very excited when I put these on. Just enough ass, but still maintaining the integrity of the shorts themselves. (They don't look like panties textured like shorts!)


Credits:

Skin: Lara Hurley - Claire
Hair: Magika - Paisley
Shirt: *Boom* Surf Polo - Doll Pink
Shorts: *Boom* Feel Free Shorts - Original Blue
Socks: Erratic Striped Socks - White/Pink
Shoes: Detour Daywalker Sneakers - Brown

If there's ever anything you see on me that I haven't mentioned, feel free to catch me in game or leave me a comment! Lotsa Lovin', and talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment