Saturday, June 11, 2011

In The Beginning...

There was Laryn.

Just a casual blogger and self-proclaimed fashionista. I blog both my likes and dislikes, but it is not my intention to go ripping into anyone. I have no qualifications and my standards are my own. I don't speak for anyone else!!

That being said, I will say that I spend most of my SL time in the company of my friends. They are the best things on the face of the planet! I am also a DJ. Check my picks and/or join my group to find out when and where. Music is a serious passion of mine!

I'm a friendly girl with a very sarcastic sense of humor. I'll be sharing things on this blog I find precious... as well as some stuff I find truly frightening. Why? Just for fun. I'll be chatting again soon!

I wanted to give a shout out to Mr. Oded for taking and editing the photos for my blog header! There were two in the running: the one we used, and this one, also featuring my friend Killswitch. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment