Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spotlight on: League

Ok, ladies, we all have our go-to stores when we're seeking that perfect outfit. Well, I can't imagine a well dressed avi that doesn't have League on that list. Nena Janus, the genuis behind League, is so amazing, and her style has managed to transcend the ever-changing SL style scene (many times leading the trend). I have items I bought in the winter of '09 I could still wear today because of their quality and timeless style. I'm showing off two of her outfits, but she has SO many to check out if you haven't. (*gasp*!) The top picture is of one I bought in '09!



Top Outfit:
From the neck down: Woolstrapped outfit from League (Acquired in 02/09)
Skin: League – Sia
Hair: fri.day – Tatum.2

Bottom Outfit:
Skin: League – Sia
Hair: Truth – Lucia
Top: League – Ribbon Tied Tank - Wisteria
Shorts: League – Frayed Denim Shorts - Umber
Leggings: League - Merino Leggings – Old Lavender
Legwarmers: League – Merino Legwarmers - Cream
Shoes – Lelutka – Pow Pumps – Tan

I'd also like to give a MAJOR shout-out to League for not only having excellent clothing, but very good, high quality skins, as well. (Not to mention, I look very boobtastic when I wear the cleavage version! No, really, I can't stop staring. :P ) Honestly, though, Nena Janus, you are amazing, and I am one of the MANY League devotees.

No comments:

Post a Comment