Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sexy Saturday!

I'm almost too late with this one! Sorry! But it's a fun one. ;)

I used to work at a club owned by the one and only Elle "Motherfuckin" Kirshner. It was called Hooters n' Shooters. It recently closed its doors after a 4.5 year run here in SL. (Can you say WOW??) Doing a blog just about her would be sexy enough for your Saturday.. BUT.. my reason for telling you about it is that it was a tip-to-strip club. She had high standards for the avis that worked for her, and expected us to look good, ESPECIALLY in our underwear!

So on this sexy Saturday, I wanted to share some sexy in the form of my favorite! It's from Fishy Strawberry. She has a few lingerie sets in her repertoire, but my favorite is the Soignee. The detail on the lace is just beautiful, and pretty much everything about it is so well done. My favorite thing about the set is the keyhole peek you get on the back of the panties! The shots are sexy, and "on location" with Mr. Oded. We had fun! Hope you have fun with them, too!




What I'm Wearing:
(Top)
Skin: Lara Hurley- Claire
Hair: Catwa - Lamar
Lingerie: Fishy Strawberry - Soignee

(Mid and Bottom)
Skin: League - Sia
Hair: Truth - Lucia
Lingerie - Fishy Strawberry - Soignee

No comments:

Post a Comment