Tuesday, June 21, 2011

By The Sea!

Ladies, if you have not been to The Sea Hole, I encourage you to drop whatever you're doing RIGHT NOW, and check it out. There are MANY things worth checking out in there, not to mention my "it" wear of the summer... as often as my vanity will allow... this Nicosia Sun Suit! I have it in two colors. If I wouldn't feel like such a nerd... I'd get every one of them! It has a PLUNGING halter neckline, sweet ruffles on the bottom of the shorts, and an adorable prim bow in the back that "holds it all up" (Sorry, you can't see that in this pic!). So, again.. drop it... drooooop it!! Now go to The Sea Hole!!


Summer Fun:
Hair: Truth - Alison
Skin: League - Sia
Jumpsuit: The Sea Hole - Nicosia Sun Suit (Sky)
Shoes - MStyle - Rivea Pumps (mint)

No comments:

Post a Comment