Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pink Fuel - Elly

Hi! I have tried, and loved, Pink Fuel skins before, but they've never been a staple for me. I do own a few, though. When I got wind of the Elly skin, I was intrigued. I am, after all, a skin collector. -That makes me sound creepy...

I ran over to try it and here's my honest opinion: It is a VERY sweet, beautiful skin. A bit young looking, but you can mix it up with some of the lipstick options you are given. (And you are given a TON) If you get the fatpack (for 6,500 $L), you end up with 22 makeup options. I didn't like them all, so spending that much on it was making me think twice.

The quietest skin option was Pure. I decided I was going to go see how much just the one was... because I really do like it. As it turns out, Mochi Milena has paired off the skins. I ended up getting the Pure/Angelic pack, plus a load of lip options, for 900L. It comes with light and dark brows, with and without freckles. I love freckles. I went with a darker-than-my-usual skin tone because it's summer and my avi isn't worried about skin cancer. :D

So here... two of the Elly skin options, and a mostly full-body shot so you can see the nice detail. I'm wearing the natural gloss in all pics.





Pic 1:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly - Pure

Pic 2:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly - Angelic

Pic 3:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly - Angelic
Bikini: Surf Couture - Retro Reef Bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment